Are you looking to take your baked goods to a new level?
Make beautifully emboss Patterns on cookies, pies and more. Impress your family and guests by making cookies with these amazing designs.
Our Embossing Cookie Rolling Pin can be a part of your kitchen or engraved keepsakes. They make a unique and touching gift for any person, family or occasion.
We made many trials and baked hundreds of different recipe cookies until we found the best patterns and created the best design for the rolling pin to get well embossed and beautiful cookies.
With one easy roll, you can now transform your cookie, pies, pastries, biscuits, and fondants into baking masterpieces.
- Made from high-quality solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
- The rolling pins are traditional and large size with a big surface of engraving.
- Embossing rolling pins are great for cookies, pies, fondant, biscuits, pastries etc
Perfect for Christmas, birthdays, house-warming, Mother's Day or special occasions.
They can even be given out as wedding favors for bridesmaids, groomsmen or couples. Baking with embossing rolling pin can be a fun, especially for kids!
How to Use:
- Roll the pin over the fresh dough once and the design will print right on it.
- And will be there when you take your chicks out of the oven. All you have to do is to roll the pin
- Super Easy and fun
17 Inches (43cm) X 2 inches (5cm) (Large)
1 Rolling Pin
Not sold in stores!!
Limited Quantity Left- Will sell out fast!
Use one of our Rolling Pins to bake Cream Cheese Sugar Cookies
This is my favourite sugar cookie recipe; it's tasty and simple and perfect for making textured pastries. These will rise minimally and maintain original shape nicely.
230g (-1 cup) butter
130g (-1/2 cup) cream cheese
160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
1 egg yolk
400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract
Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
2. Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
3. On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
4. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
5. Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
6. Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world at the most affordable prices. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need any assistance.